Deadwood History, Inc. seeks an outgoing, reliable individual to join our visitor services team. This individual will be responsible for opening and closing the museums, greeting visitors, selling admission tickets, assisting visitors in the museum gift shops, selling memberships, and providing information on programs, events, and general information.
• Attend to the museums front desks and provide positive customer service experiences to all museum visitors.
• Provide general information about Deadwood History’s research center, museums, gift shops, exhibits and upcoming events.
• Accurately facilitate daily admission and gift shop sales, as well as membership sales.
• Keep accurate attendance records.
• Actively promote and encourage visitors to continue their experience at Deadwood History’s other museums.
• Engage with visitors to facilitate an enjoyable experience for all.
If interested in the visitor services position please call Michele at 605-578-1657.